We Help You Navigate the Real Estate Licensing Process
Wherever YOU are in the licensing process, we provide assistance.
Attend our Career Events and hear firsthand from real estate industry professionals about the reality of the field.
Sign up for the November 15, 2023 education event and secure your spot.
Fulfilling the following requirements is necessary:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete 90 hours of in classroom or online Real Estate Salesperson pre-licensing education.
- Attend a 6-hour Contract Writing Class.
- Fill out the Disciplinary Actions Disclosure Form and Disclosure Document Checklist, providing basic background information.
- Obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card from the Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Pass the Arizona Real Estate License Exam
For the most up-to-date list of requirements, please visit the ADRE website.
To support your licensing journey, we’ve partnered up with Hogan School of Real Estate to offer you up to a 30% discount on pre-licensing education.
Sign up here for more information.
Click on your licensure status below to discover how we can assist you:
Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our experienced managers in person. We’ll discuss in detail how we can work for you.
Find out more about the benefits of joining Long Realty and explore opportunities for your real estate career.